Please join us for our 3rd annual Coffee for Children event on Tuesday, February 12th from 6-8 PM at Vienna Coffeehouse in Maryville, TN. All proceeds will go toward repairing one of our wells in Guatemala to continue to provide safe, clean drinking water to the community and our ministries.
The holidays are approaching and it’s time for the annual Samaritan Hands Nuts Fundraiser!
All proceeds will go toward repairing the well at the orphanage in Guatemala.
Orders will arrive before Thanksgiving. The order deadline is Sunday, October 28.
– Fill out the order form available near the Welcome Desk or in the Sunday School folders on 10/21 and 10/28 at Fairview UMC.
– Contact us via email – SamaritanHandsTN@gmail.com
Please be sure to include your name, phone number & email with your order.
Payment can be made when order is placed or when you pick up the nuts.
Checks should be made payable to Samaritan Hands.
* Large Mammoth Pecan Halves (16oz) — $12.50
* Pecan CHUNKS/broken pieces (16oz) — $12
* Small Pecan Pieces (16oz) — $12
* Fancy Mixed Nuts (16oz) — $11 (This includes:Toasted & Salted Fancy Pecans, Cashews, Brazil Nuts, Hazel Nuts, and Large Almonds)
* Deluxe Milk-Chocolate Covered Pecans (12oz) — $10
* Sliced Almonds (16oz) — $9
eGiving.com has recently overhauled their entire eGiving platform and we have updated our website accordingly. The giving site now has a new look and provides many more features for both donors and Samaritan Hands. If you have any questions about using the new platform, please contact us and we will work with you and eGiving to resolve it. We are so grateful that this tool allows our donors to give conveniently and the funds are able to get directly to our ministries faster.
In December we often get questions about End of the Year Giving. You can donate in multiple ways to any of our ministries. We thank you for your donations – they are what allows us to make a difference in lives all around the world.
- By mail/check. Please make your check out to Samaritan Hands and mail it to:
Samaritan Hands PO Box 6016, Maryville, TN 37802
Please indicate the ministry you are donating to in the memo (i.e. Guatemala Orphanage, Ishe Anesu (Africa), Paraguay Schools (please include your student’s number)).
2. Online at SamaritanHands.org/donate
You can set up a one time gift or recurring gifts (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly). Please ensure you choose your “Purpose” for the donation and add any notes necessary in the space provided. Donations can be made using a credit card, savings or checking account.
All donations must be made and postmarked by December 31, 2017 to be included in your 2017 Giving Statement. Please contact us if you have any questions.